Tuesday, January 27, 2009

IS ANYONE STILL READING THESE?



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Dad and paternal grandfather

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? The end of the last Rurouni Kenshin movie

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes...all three versions of it :-)

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? No

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yes and I have to be careful with that as my normal voice and sarcastic voice sound exactly the same

8 DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No...because I am a pussy

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Trix

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not once they've been worn in

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? The Breyer's one with the Oreo cookie bits...otherwise, chocolate chip mint

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether they are male or female

15. RED OR PINK? red

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My undesirability

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I don't really know anymore. I've gotten over most of them.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I don't really care, but you're more than welcome to! (^_^)

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Dark grey sweatpants and no shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken Rice-a-Roni with ground chicken and corn

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Opie and Anthony Show

22-26 I deleted because they were in a survey I just did

27. HAIR COLOR? Auburn

28. EYE COLOR? Hazel

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

I answered 30 already too

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Earned happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Creepshow 2

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

I already answered 35

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I generally don't eat dessert

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I copied it from the one most likely to, so no one now :-)

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Pretty much all of That Other Journal

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm not reading anything though Jim Norton's I Hate Your Guts is next on the pile

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The Dell logo and my mouse

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV late last NIGHT? I watched from my DVR Robot Chicken, Metalocalypse, and House

42. FAVORITE SOUND? I'm not sure

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Somewhere in Florida

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not that I know of...unless creating an alphabet and partially creating a language counts :-)

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In some hospital

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I'm not holding my breath

(originally posted to That Other Journal on January 27, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment