Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WHAT?! YOU'RE STILL READING THESE THINGS?



1. What is your current occupation? Overnight cashier
2. What color is your underwear? White with a grey waistband
3. What are you listening to right now? The Opie and Anthony Show
4. What was the last thing you ate? The last of my pudding
5. Do you wish on stars? No
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? One of those colors that remains sharp long after the common colors have worn down
7. How is the weather right now? Overcast and threatening snow...currently 26°
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent this to me...I copied it from a friend who copied it from somebody else...and yes, I like that person :-)
10. How old are you today? Thirty
11. Favorite drink? I guess Pepsi
12. Favorite sport to watch? I don't like watching sports games, but of them all, baseball is the most tolerable
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Not yet
15. Pets? None of my own...but Mom still has the three cats I've known since I was fourteen.
16. Favorite months? I think all the months have been tainted by something by now... :-/
17. Favorite food? Rice-a-Roni :-)
18. What was the last movie you watched? Creepshow 2 with my Best Friend
19. Favorite day of the year? July 4th...I still like watching the fireworks :-)
20. What do you do to vent anger? Think about it over and over again until the sharpness of it dulls...also I get away from everyone cuz I don't wanna take it out on anyone
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Atari 2600 and 5200
22. Fall or Spring? I live the fall and dream of spring
23. Hugs or kisses? I don't get either :-(
24. Cherry or Blueberry? I don't care for either, but I've had cherries in those mixed fruit cups
25. When was the last time you cried? The end of the last Rurouni Kenshin movie
26. What is on the floor of your closet? My "firebox"
27. What is under your bed? Boxes of knick-knacks, a bag currently holding my summer clothes, and a container with additional bed sheets
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Best Friend
29. What did you do last night? I was sleeping...a luxury for the overnight worker
30. Favorite smell? The smell of dinner being cooked? I don't really have a favorite. I have evocative ones like the smell of ditto sheets and the glue used in book bindings
31. What inspires you? Being complimented by a stranger on something I'm insecure about but they didn't know I was [ perfect answer! I'm so stealing that! Thanks Vegan! I couldn't've said it better myself...ever ]
32. What are you afraid of? Bësatt sal
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain
34. Favorite car? Any one that's being driven responsibly and respects pedestrians
35. Favorite dog breed? I know few breeds...more of a cat guy...I'll say mutt :-)
36. Number of keys on your key ring? Four
37. How many years at your current job? Seven years, 10½ months :-/
38. Favorite day of the week? Currently? Tuesday
39. How many states have you lived in? Two
40. How many cities have you lived? Technically only one, but if I may use municipality instead, that would make the answer seven

(originally posted to That Other Journal on January 27, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment