Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MAKE IT STOP!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!




1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Either my hometown or the town I went to college in

2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
The ones she's taking off?

3. THE LAST CDs YOU BOUGHT?
The Top 10 songs of 1984

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
I go to sleep in the morning...but if we're talking relatively here, then I try for 3 p.m.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
I'll say the stove as heat makes my food yummier :-)

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The piano

7. FAVORITE COLOR?
blue

8. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, OR SUV?
The vehicle which respects my right of way as a pedestrian

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
No

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
I have fond memories of Dad reading from the Mr. Men books

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
The winter because all those annoying insects are dead

12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I don't

13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
If I'm the bad guy, I'll go for the powers of the homunculus Lust: If I'm the good guy, I'd like to be able to take back what I last said or did so I could try it again differently (like time-travel, but not)...or would that make me evil too? :-)

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Only two things

15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
The First One; Patient Zero; and Bar Beauty

16. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
Boxes of...didn't I just answer this question?

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
I'm pretty sure I just answered this one too (Tuesday)

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger...I don't like the creatures of the sea

19. FROM THE PEOPLE WHO NORMALLY READ YOUR BLOG, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
The Vegan :-)

20. ON WHICH BLOG DID YOU FIND THIS MEME?
The Vegan's (meme?)

21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
I'll say the marigold as it is the only flower I have ever grown from a seed to bloom

23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Dinner

24. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS.
Sweatshirts and sweatpants complete with socks and underwear

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
Cereal...Trix

26. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
Eh...it's a living

27. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
Having enough money in the bank to have the interest it earns be "my job". 1/20th of the way there (at current interest rates)! :-)

28. WHAT AGE DO YOU PLAN TO RETIRE?
As soon as practicable

29. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
I have one of those?! Quick! Tell me where she went! Which way did she go? Which way did she go?

30. SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE.
Succeed :-/

(originally posted to That Other Journal on January 27, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment