Sunday, May 1, 2011

LINE OF THE DAY, part XIII

      In one of another of Cracked's sad-but-true articles, we got comments like the following:

from TerroristCakes:

I turn good men into jerks. First, I lure them into my lair with stories of how I like to take it in the shower. Then I have sex with them under the condition that they take me to the zoo and hold my hand. Before they have a chance to walk away, I look at them with my sad, sad eyes. Because they think I'm frail, they stumble around for a few months pretending to love me and hating themselves, until they're filthy with lies. And when they leave me, I look right into their souls to make sure every action they perform in the future is steeped in regret. When I have shattered their morality, I masturbate alone and either laugh or cry, depending on the background music.

from SeanLuke88:

[T]he Game has only one rule.
If you're aware of the Game, you lose.

from GregNieto:

Just for the record, both men and women are "attracted" to being treated like shit. If someone's nice and accepting, we have no reason to try to gain their approval so we can kind of ignore them. Seriously, men date bitchy women pretty fuckin' often too. How many men don't have one psycho ex that they inexplicably dated for a long time?

We all try to get approval from people who treat us like shit. It's fucking stupid, but it's not exclusive to women.

to which sparta98 replied:

I think the main difference is that you'll never hear anyone say "there are no nice girls". I get a bit defensive sometimes because some girls act like all guys are horrible. All the nice guys are exactly where you left them: The friend zone.

to which GregNieto responded:

Yeah, that's the truth. I mean, I have heard this complaint from guys, but it seems like a lot more women are completely fucking retarded when it comes to thinking there's no nice guys. They should really start saying "there are no nice guys that I'm willing to date."

Nah. That sounds too self-aware. Nobody wants to KNOW that they're chasing douchebags.

from cmchristou:

Ohhh... Hot girls don't like jerks. They just don't like you (or me, evidently).

to which ajmidget replied:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner! Congratulations to cmchristou for the correct answer.

That seems a good enough one to end on :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment