Saturday, April 30, 2011

I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS SHIT, part XXVIII


"See You Again" by Miley Cyrus

I don't hate Miley Cyrus but I never wanted to like her either. At some level I really object to the dynastic way music and Hollywood develop stars. It's so incredibly unfair leaving so many likely talents out there wanting because this girl has parents in the industry who can sneak them in. I like "Too Late for Goodbyes" but do you honestly think anyone would have given Julian Lennon a shot if he weren't the son of a Beatle? Do you think Stella McCartney is a great fashion designer or is it because daddy's a Beatle again? Is Kate Hudson truly a worthy actress or did Goldie Hawn have something to do with it? And the list goes on and on...

Anyways, I do think this song is good enough to not belong on this list, but because it's Miley Cyrus (and because it's Miley Cyrus that officially makes me a creep), I thus deem it worthy of inclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment