Friday, November 12, 2010

OH WELL...

      I noticed this morning that the Laundry Girl deleted me from her friends' list. She hadn't responded to my latest message for over a week but she was still there yesterday. I wonder what it was? Was she thinking like me that I wasn't sensing that this would work? Was it one of my many fun-filled often offensive posts? I'll never know. It doesn't matter. It only matters to me that the Mystic actually came through as my first friend to try to set me up.

       The only foreseeable problem in all this is that it leaves the path clear for me to fail again with Digby. I've already been sending out feelers and talking to her more. This will end badly...again. The Laundry Girl arrived at the perfect time to distract me from this odyssey of doom and now she's gone before she could hold that attention.

      My confidence is slowly restoring itself. It's overcoming its inertia which will only set it on a path destined to end in predictable misery. I'm an idiot and yet, I take comfort knowing what will happen. Bad news and good news are equally acceptable outcomes...so long as those outcomes are certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment