Tuesday, January 19, 2010

YE OLDE SURVEY FUN...

You're really upset; who is the first guy you go to?
Roommate

You're really upset; who is the first girl you go to?
It depends on what the problem is. I have a lot more female friends than male ones so I have more skill sets to choose from. :-)

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes weed?
Yes. Whatever your opinion of marijuana, it's still illegal and I don't need that in my life.

Last person you texted and why?
Best Friend...answering one of her grammar questions.

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
While they're taken at night, it is morning for me relatively speaking.

Have you been to New York City?
Yes

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone ?
Bronx last week. I don't get a lot of calls. My cellphone's battery still gets an average of ten days to a charge. :-/

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
I'm sure I have but whether it will be a long-term or short-term difference remains to be seen.

How many piercings do you have and where?
None

Which year has been the best so far?
It's still been the time between August 1998 and May 1999.

Last time you laughed really hard?
Probably yesterday listening to the Opie and Anthony Show

Do you know anyone addicted to anything?
Yes

Where is your phone?
Nearby

Do you know anyone by the name of Lee?
Yes. We're not friends, but we did go to school together.

What color phone do you have?
Blackish

Does a heartbreak feel as bad as it sounds?
No, because there's an implication that once something's broken, it's done and over with. It's much more of a lingering feeling that doesn't let up for quite a while.

Have you eaten popcorn in the past 48 hours?
No

What happened at 10 AM?
I was reading this survey before deciding to post myself :-)

Do you need to say anything to anyone?
Probably, but I tend to keep my mouth shut.

What were you doing at 7AM?
Listening to the Opie and Anthony Show

How do you feel?
Glad that I don't have to sleep this morning because there's a lot of banging/noise coming from downstairs. It sounds like they're retiling the bathroom.

When was the last time you cried?
March 4, 2009

What is bothering you right now?
I'm calm.

Have you ever done drugs?
No.

When was the last time you saw your grandpa?
Sometime in September 1983 I gather and Thanksgiving 2004 (or at his wake in Feb.2005 if you want to get technical).

The thing that was bothering you before, is it still bothering you?
No, but it will. My mind is relentless.

What bed did you sleep in last night?
My own

What are you looking forward to?
I try not to. Except for this one time, any time I get my hopes up, they're inevitably dashed.

Do you get mad or discouraged when you're wrong?
Mad? Possibly. Discouraged? Hell no, I'm stubborn. I don't give up until I have to.

What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
Checked to see what time it was.

Last thing you drank?
Pepsi

When was the last time you talked to your number 1 on Myspace?
May 1999. If the internet counts, then considerably more recently via Facebook. :-)

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a R, A, M, or V?
No, Yes, No, and No

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Cold weather...to a point.

What are you wearing?
My bedclothes

What/who woke you up today?
The urge to pee.

When was the last time someone yelled at you ?
Sometime in November. I got sent home early too. :-)

Have you ever been given an engagement ring?
No...

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Last night considering I live with him.

Where's your best friend?
At work

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
In real life? Twin at work harassing one of our regular customers.

Is there any emotion you're trying to avoid right now?
No

Do people make fun about your nationality?
Not me personally but I'm German, Irish, and Polish...there's volumes written about the latter two and when was the last time you heard German brought up without a Nazi reference?

Did you have a dream last night?
Probably

Do you own a polo shirt?
Several...they even have my work logo embroidered on them!

Are you excited for winter?
I much prefer the winter time

What's your favorite color?
blue

Have you ever been awake for 48 hours?
No. I've maxed out at about 36.

Do you like your first name?
Sure

Where do you want to live?
Hometown or Collegetown

What are you currently doing?
Filling out this shitty survey and listening to the Opie and Anthony Show

Do you miss anyone?
Yes

Is there anyone you want to be with right now?
Yes

Are you going to be home alone tonight?
Roommate lives here too so technically no...

If you could change your eye color what would you change it to?
My eye color doesn't concern me so I'd leave it as is.

(originally posted in That Other Journal on January 19, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment