Thursday, January 14, 2010

DAY 28 - THIS YEAR, IN GREAT DETAIL

Is this thing over yet? Geez...

As for my year in detail, I again refer you to my That Other Journal for the majority of it. Y'know, the frustration of finding out who sang that song, random memes including this one, miscellaneous audio and video posts, my heart tearing itself apart over Digby, my trials and tribulations of living with Best Friend, and my moving in with Roommate. The big event, of course, for 2009 was my Dad dying. I'm still putting all that into perspective so I'm not too keen to write about it just yet. I'm tired of this meme already. I've been tired of it since it got to this "great detail" section. Hell, even the one I stole it from (McLittleBitch) hasn't posted since Day 9. Fuck it. I'm done.

(originally posted in That Other Journal on January 14, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment