Friday, January 15, 2010

DAY 29 - HOPES, DREAMS AND PLANS FOR THE NEXT 365 DAYS

Is anyone still reading this?

My hopes are that my life will continue to improve. I've been talking to more people my own age which I hope will lead to actual hanging-out type friendships. I hope I will make more money this year than I did in 2008 since I had my first year-over-year decline in income last year (-7.6%) since 1997-1998. It was mostly interest income that was lost, but I even lost money at my primary source due to them nibbling away at my hours (15 minutes each day of the weekend and a whole hour on Friday) which was a first since I started working there. I'm not happy about that. I continue to hope that somehow a girl I like will actually like me back. I have been officially chosen twice back in 1998. I've been suspicious of a couple of others, but otherwise I have been drawing from a very dry well for a long time now. Can I be right about someone just once?

I don't know what my dreams are as I haven't dreamt them yet. ^_^

My plans are what they have been. So long as my life continues on the course it has, there's no need to change them. :-/

(originally posted in That Other Journal on January 15, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment