Wednesday, June 27, 2012

ON ANY OTHER DAY YOU WOULD BE WRONG BUT TODAY...TODAY IS A VERRRY DIFFERENT DAY

     No matter what happens next, whether it be short or long in duration or even if only an anomaly, an old personal dæmon has been wounded, possibly mortally so. I've waited almost twenty-one years for this day and June 24th, 2012 was it. No matter what happens, the old narrative has been corrupted and can no longer be fallen upon in times of distress. It's been ruined.

     Yes, I got a date. She even called it one of her own, unpressured accord so I can't even hide behind technicalities. Yes, she's cute and attractive, touchy-feely, and even commands my finicky mind's attention and curiosity. We saw each other again yesterday and with luck, this will continue, but even if it does not...it won't matter. A line has been drawn and I cannot cross back. Awesome.

      Suck it, depression!

No comments:

Post a Comment