Saturday, December 4, 2010

LINE OF THE DAY II

      I'm reading the comments section for a Cracked.com article titled "Bridalplasty: The New Reality Show That Proves We're Doomed" by Daniel O'Brien and stumbled upon this gem by stueymon:


Hey I've got an idea for a great reality show!

It's called "Chance For Life"

Twelve patients with a fatal condition that could be solved with a much-needed organ transplant compete to win the affections of a convicted serial killer on death row to win his love and upon his execution, one or more of his organs.

Put simply, when they win his heart, they win his heart.
(I corrected his spelling and grammar for the purposes of clarity)

RESPONSES TO THIS POST:
(CoronaryThief) You could well be on to something there...
(i.nuthead) WIN!
(AaronRaymer) I hate the fact that I'm almost certain you could get this on the air.
(NinjaJeph) Of all the reality television out there, this is the one I would watch.
(danraynard) Awesome!

A later comment referred to this article about a television show that could never get produced called "Time Travelling Sex Offenders" which was also full of win.

No comments:

Post a Comment