Thursday, August 26, 2010

THOUGHTS I NORMALLY KEEP IN MY HEAD, part II

      Walking everywhere I go is tedious. I don't mind it for the most part, but sometimes I wish I could simply flow from point-to-point like I were made of liquid or vapors or shadows. I feel it especially when turning corners in hallways or just when I need to turn around. How wonderful it would be if I could simply flow, alter my shape to face the opposite direction instead of reorienting my body. I want to feel bigger than my body...like a presence either benign or sinister depending on my mood. I want to see around the corner before my real eyes do. I want to feel the movements of others around me; be immersed in their presence. I want to be able to touch things without actually having to touch them; extend my reach to grasp something; surround my environment in a ghostly embrace. And sometimes, I simply wish to be terrifying...to have my delicate, finger-like tendrils of inky shadow stiffen to penetrate or otherwise rend the objects of my cardinal sins...to swallow the world in shadows...to be a reminder that there is more to this world than what meets the eye...that there is a price to pay for my turning out this way.....

--- Feel my shoggoth eyes upon you and Black Hole Sun video smile ---


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment