Sunday, August 19, 2012

THOUGHTS I NORMALLY KEEP IN MY HEAD, part XVII

     I think what I would ultimately like from this blog is one entry that actually gets pageviews that are not my own (yes, I know about creating the cookie to stop that, but I think my other settings cause that cookie to be deleted daily). A little, "Good blog post Vachon!" or "Y'know, that LATE TO THE PARTY guy makes a valid point," pat on the back from the internet. Ideally it would be from one of my actually researched entries or at least one from a subject I am (at least somewhat genuinely) passionate about like coin collecting.

     I should be careful for what I wish for though. Knowing me, it'll be for one of my (amusingly?) ignorant, possibly hate-filled rants. Then I would get to be known as internet-stupid forever :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment