Tuesday, May 29, 2012

STEAL THIS IDEA, part III

     I don't think I can read "part (number)" anymore except in Harry Plinkett's voice :-)

     Just a quick one today, a thought for a joke...albeit a severely dated one. It's entirely possible Family Guy has already done this but a cursory internet search yielded nothing.

     Imagine a cut-away joke or even just a freeze-frame joke of a Japanese band called Japanson. Get it? After the group Hanson of "Mmm-Bop" fame? If it's a visual gag, no further joke is needed...but if a cutaway, they should be singing a parody of "Mmm-Bop" I would say in the form of a rhyme and that rhyme should reference something Japanese. If I knew the language, I would supply an example. Or you could go lazy and just have them sing "Mmm-Bop" with a Japanese accent ("Nnn-Bappo"?)


DISCLAIMER: To anyone reading this, you are welcome to not only use, but claim this idea as your own without giving credit to me. I sometimes have ideas, but I do not have the skills needed to express them. It is more important to me to see these ideas done than to receive recognition for them. That being said, giving me a mention anyway would make me giddy. If this idea has in fact already been done, then I strongly suggest you not actually steal it (at least not without major revisions) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment