Thursday, May 10, 2012

THOUGHTS I NORMALLY KEEP IN MY HEAD, part XIII

      One thing about this gay marriage debate that catches my attention is this notion that "Hey! If you oppose gay marriage, you might miss out on a hot lesbian couple moving in next door!" and I'm left wondering, just what is the supposed appeal of lesbians to straight men? Because it is most certainly straight men that this idea is being marketed to.

      The Top 4 sexual-orientation possibilities are heterosexual male, heterosexual female, homosexual male, and homosexual female. Of those four, how do you order them in, uh...let's call it "evolutionary terms"?

      For me, it's heterosexual women, homosexual men, heterosexual men, and homosexual women. The reasoning is simple.
      I am attracted to women. I want to have sex with them, marry one, start a family with one, etc. They're the top of the pecking order for those reasons.
      Homosexual men take second place for the simple fact that they are not my competition. They can be perfectly ignored or used as allies in securing a woman for me since, stereotypically, gay men have a kind of understood alliance with straight women. I don't understand why that is but that ignorance will not stop me from exploiting it when possible. Homosexual men are neutral players in this Game of Life.
       Heterosexual men take third place because, while I can get along with them, they ultimately represent competition. We share a goal and even if that goal is not with the same girl, that underlying tension is always present, especially for me...a weak player in the Game of Life.
       Homosexual women are the bottom of the pile for me. They float higher to the top if other attributes are allowed (e.g. English-speaking: non English-speaking women are viewed by my Mind as a "waste of material"). Because I am attracted to women, lesbians represent a kind of affront to my Mind. The absolute certainty that a lesbian will not be attracted to me makes her, at best, a guaranteed waste of my time (whereas the 99.999% chance that a straight woman I'm attracted to will not be attracted to me makes her, at best, merely an assuredly certain waste of my time). And when they are attractive, it's like the equivalent of becoming attracted to a married woman or one who doesn't speak English...a frustrating waste of attraction.

       So tell me again, what exactly is the joy of watching lesbians "in action"? It's the worst kind of cocktease. Actually, that's not fair. Lesbians can't be cockteases because they never wanted the cock in the first place.
:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment