Wednesday, February 3, 2010

THIS WAS REALLY FUNNY WHEN I WAS TEN...

Back when I was still living in my childhood home, this gag dub of a Japanese Super Sentai series aired on the USA network. I remember watching it so many times that I practically had it memorized. While I'm glad to have found it, the years have not been kind on it. I'll admit I'm kinda doing the finger pull on the collar while watching all the while acknowledging that some of the lines are actually still funny ["But you're dead!" - "No, you're wrong. I'm almost sure of it!"] though the soundtrack is the true winner in the whole thing [and I say that without irony]

Enjoy...if you can...



Dynaman: Episode 3 "Day of the Dolphin"

(originally posted to That Other Journal on February 3, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment