Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BORED PEOPLE ARE BORING PEOPLE

If I looked on the bed next to you, what would I find?
Sheets, covers, two pillows, a tissue box, and the clothes I plan to wear later today

Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
That entirely depends on whether anyone is home or not

Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawer or just thrown in?
Folded and neatly arranged

Sleep on your back or stomach?
I start on my back and end up on my side

Are you a cuddler?
I'd like to be but that would require having someone to cuddle now wouldn't it?

What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?
Spare sheets, some boxes, my disassembled fan, two carrying bags, and a bayonet

Something that happened today that made you angry?
I overslept?

What were you doing before this survey?
Responding to a question Mystic had asked

What will you do after the survey?
Likely more of the same :-)

Marriage or living together?
Start with the latter while working on the former

What shirt are you wearing now?
My dark grey sweatshirt

Do you sing?
I sing along to songs, yes; but they're all private concerts :-)

Do you de-label your beer bottles?
I don't de-label any of my bottles

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I hide them and I must do so well as very, very few people have ever correctly guessed what I'm feeling based on my behavior at the time

Is there something you regret and wish you could take back?
I have a lifetime's worth

First thing you do when you wake up?
Turn off the alarm

Ever had surgery?
Yes

Last argument you got into with?
My supervisor at work...it got me sent home early too!

Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
Holy fuck you already asked this question! Way to edit...

What's one good thing about your best friend?
She's stuck by me despite myself :-)

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
Over an hour

Current song on MySpace?
"Greeting Committee" by The Pillbugs

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
No. Knowing the snooze alarm will go off again in nine minutes isn't conducive to falling back asleep

If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
No

What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?
A bobble-head doll of the Talky Tina doll from that episode of the Twilight Zone

What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
I try not to look forward to anything since every time I do, except for one time, I've always been disappointed and/or had my hopes dashed

It's midnight. Who are you texting?
Not anyone since I'm either at work at that hour and since I hardly ever receive texts

It's Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?
Sleeping because I have to be at work that night

Honestly, if you could have ANYONE in the world, who would it be?
I continue to plead the fifth :-)

Your Christmas list consists of?
Small things and replacement things since I don't have the space to store anything anymore

You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
I haven't worn jeans for a long, long time so I wouldn't know. Mystic, what store would I go to first? :-P

How do you feel about your hair?
Usually with my fingers... ;-)

What movie is in your DVD player?
I always take the DVD's out before turning the player off

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
My Hometown or my collegetown

How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
I guess more than somewhat since that's a major initial component to attraction

What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
After actually reading the instructions on my 1040A, I discovered that I would be getting a refund afterall. To reckless spending!

How many TRUE best friends do you have?
Three with a few working their way up the chain

What would you change about your life right now?
Getting the past fifteen years of my life back would be a good start...

What’s the best feeling in the world?
Realized hope

(originally posted in That Other Journal on February 2, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment