Friday, February 5, 2010

21 PSYCHOLOGICAL QUESTIONS

If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
Of course especially since I don't believe in ghosts. The only thing that's making me think I ought to pass on this offer is the word "supposedly"...it makes me feel like this whole thing will turn out to be a trap...a deadly trap...

If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
I would trade places with someone living since trading places with someone who's dead doesn't make me think I'd be able to do much of anything. :-)

If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive/desirable, would you do it?
Hell yes! I'm ugly already. Why wouldn't I do this? Where do I sign up?

Whom do you admire and why?
I don't know. This isn't a question I've ever given much thought to.

What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
A Kitten: a poem by Eleanor Farjeon. It was always the last one before going to bed. :-)

You're walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
Take out my cellphone and call the fire department. This is not a job for me.

If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
No

What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
I haven't taken any prescription drugs with any fun side effects

What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
Taking a couple of Benadryl about an hour after getting up on my day off for my apparent allergies only to discover that they make you REALLY tired...basically ruined my day off. And for those of you who know me, you know the actual answer to this question.

As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
Tell me again how exactly I know that this suitcase is filled with money...

If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
Of course. What would their having AIDS have to do with my decision to hang out with someone or not?

In front of you are ten pistols, five of which are loaded. If you survive you'd receive one hundred million dollars. Would you be willing to place one to your head and pull the trigger?
Of course. This question is poorly worded so I would simply place the gun to the back of my head backwards so even if it's loaded, it'd likely only affect my hearing and the recoil might knock me out but whatever at that point, right? Although I'm again sensing a trick...these may not necessarily be U.S. dollars...or even if they are, they might be cancelled notes. :-)

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
Twenty-four.....

Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
No, no, and no

If you could live forever, would you want to?
We'd have to discuss terms first. If I'm gonna end up like Tithonus, then hell no.

Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
Ikari Shinji

If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
Do I get to take things back with me? That makes a big difference to me. Then again...done right, I suppose I could bury it somewhere for later recovery :-)

If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
I would have to. I can't be in support of the death penalty and then turn my back to its application.

If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
Sure. My plan to get the two parties to work together would be to veto everything. Since it takes two-thirds of the House and Senate to override a Presidential veto and no party I think has ever held such a majority, they'd have to work together to get things done. Even if it passes with the requisite two-thirds, I think I would veto it anyway to call their bluff. :-)

If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
Let the first one be random, and the second one can be the other sex.

Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
Having the latter helps with the former. But while money does not bring happiness, it does bring freedom...so I'll take wealthy. :-)

(originally posted to That Other Journal on February 5, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment