Thursday, December 24, 2009

DAY 7 - A PHOTO THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

(in keeping with my Blogspot rules of not using real names and posting photos of myself or the people I'm talking about, this photo will not be included --- use your imagination instead...or if you know me in real life, contact me and I'll show you...it was described as "weirdorable" in one of the entry's original comments)

It's a picture is of me and my six year old cousin tugging on my ears. It makes me happy because she actually delights in having me around and is probably the first child I've been around who does so. It's one of those small things that goes into elevating my spirits by making me feel like less of a monster. When I go over to my Uncle's house, she comes over to play with me. I guess she's lucky that I really have nothing I'd rather be doing so she gets to monopolize my time while there. Fine practice should I ever actually end up with children of my own before I become too old to do so.

(originally posted  to That Other Journal on December 24, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment