Sunday, December 27, 2009

DAY 10 - A PHOTO OF YOU TAKEN OVER TEN YEARS AGO

(I'm starting to wonder if I should have ported this meme over to Blogspot from That Other Journal now --- again the photo will not be included for reasons stated in prior entries. It was of me and my friends from college taken during a photo session in the Spring of 1999. Everyone is smiling and having fun in it except me. I really really want to believe I was putting on that look because the rest of the group was obviously going for silly. I was being used as a footrest by B5 Pusher so maybe, just maybe, I was going for that Flintstones animal rationalization "It's a living" look...probably not...sometimes I wonder why people even want me around)

An easy one today. Just barely qualifies too. Spring 1999 semester with all my friends at college.

(originally posted to That Other Journal on December 27, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment