Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DRAWING ANALOGUES...

I'm starting to wonder if you have to prepare for the barber like you have to prepare for the dentist.

Just like you're supposed to brush your teeth before seeing the dentist, I wonder if you're supposed to shave before going to the barber?

I usually only shave once a week as I have no one in my life to make me want to shave on a more regular basis. I went to the barber on Monday very close to the end of my cycle. After cutting my hair, he proceeded to fashion my teenager beard and mustache into a goatee (something I had tried doing a few months ago only to abandon it because my facial hair, after sixteen years, has yet to fill out. On the basis of the growth patterns I have noticed, I could probably do effectively those Civil War mutton chops, but that's about it). Maybe the barber was bored or he didn't quite hear me, but he finished the job even though I fully intend to shave it off today.

Oh well...

:-p

(originally posted to That Other Journal on February 11, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment