Thursday, December 15, 2011

LINE OF THE DAY, part XXIV

      From this article on Gawker, referencing a 16th century erotic poem found recently which referred to it as the first recorded "sext". Gawker wondered what our modern sexting would sound like back in 1531. Commenter The Gadget got Comment of the Day with this gem:


With fevered dreams of limbs entwined,
To thee, I send these secret lines,
In hope this rhyme with thee resounds,
As my lust o'erfills my bounds,
Be assured I fond remember,
Thy loving fondling of my member!
May we together lay once more,
Upon the bed, the stair, or floor.

Too soon my mistress calls, alack.
But if thou want to hit this, holla back.

Awwwwwwww, forsoooooth, baby!

Another commenter responded, "Tapestries or it didn't happen" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment