Friday, August 28, 2009

WE ARE ALL KOSH...

Here's something completely pointless and probably won't work right but will nevertheless amuse for a few moments because well...we're us.

www.toppa.com/ask-kosh/


Try it and feel free to comment me on any good ones you managed to get.


ADDENDUM: The above link also offers a download of various things Kosh had said over the course of the series. Most notably absent was "And so it begins" (which would make for a good Windows Start chime)...How could you not have what is probably (thanks to Season 5) the most famous thing Kosh has said. And of course, no matter where I go, I can't find a site that lets you download the phrase, it's only for playing on Quicktime...ugh. Now I've gotta do it myself...

(originally posted to That Other Journal on August 28, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment