Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

This goes out to those of you who have actually met my Best Friend.

     She's convinced that all I do is talk shit about her to my friends. Human nature aside, I have to admit I don't exactly go around praising her even when I could be.  Right or wrong, I'll chalk it up to Dog Bites Man = Not News.

     I guess I'm just curious what any of you could say about her that's positive...not so much so I can go tell her this, but more so for my sake.  She and I will eventually reach that crossroads again and I certainly wouldn't mind entering into it armed for once.  I'll just cobble together the responses and put them together in my own words.  Your opinions will of course be kept confidential (at least outside the That Other Journal club). =]

     This isn't about dog-piling on her with negative comments although I'll permit a one-for-one here...that is, for every compliment you can give her, you may offer up a detriment. :-p

     Thanks for your help!

(originally posted to That Other Journal on June 2, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment