Monday, December 8, 2014

AN EYE FOR AN EYE...I GUESS

     It really bugs me because I wanted to punish my store and union for not even considering that I was only doing what I thought was right (even if they ultimately disagreed). I wanted to punish my store for those suspensions by no longer shopping there.

      I've been going to another supermarket to buy my foodstuffs but damn, that store is just poorly run and making a mockery of my barely-there protest. It's like they don't even believe in stocking. The gaps on the shelves cannot possibly be due to customers since I'm there shortly after opening. Y'know, when the Night Crew has had all night to restock the shelves. It's ridiculous. The store is already smaller than mine so this just only makes it more annoying. It's like this supermarket doesn't even care. The shelves are poorly blocked with items frequently not corresponding to their shelf tags or products mixed within forcing you to not take for granted what you're putting into the cart. They must have one of the highest raincheck numbers in the franchise.

      I'm thinking I'm going to have to break it off. I'll have to rationalize it though. I figure I've lost about $500 to various suspensions over the years so maybe when I've spent $500 at this other store I can call it even.

      Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment