Sunday, May 4, 2014

IF YOU COULD ONLY HAVE ONE IMPRACTICAL SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

      Hmm... I like this question because while the power manifested could still be awesome to have, it must ultimately have little value and/or application.

      I guess I'd go with the ability - I don't even know how to put it - to project a terrifying image and sense of dread into a person...but only if we accidentally touch one and other. In other words, neither of us can be expecting to touch one and other. Generally I see this happening when someone bumps into you or maybe lightly grazes your hand when giving them change or something to that effect.

     As for what image to project? I'd want something with the visual impact of the Eye of Sauron and since I lack creativity, let's just say I want the power to project the Eye of Sauron and a deep sense of dread into anyone who accidentally touches me.

I see you

     The best part is. A person, after having touched me so and in their fear, might wish to touch me again to see if it were true. Only this time they will get nothing. A look of bewilderment on us both perhaps? Even if they tried sneaking up on me later to touch me, it wouldn't work because the toucher knew they would touch me...it only works when it's accidental for both. Likewise, if I felt inside the possibility that I might touch the person I'm looking at, it also wouldn't work. Only if it is genuine...

     And seriously, what other purpose would that serve? What benefit would it convey? What practical use could such a power ever have?

No comments:

Post a Comment