Tuesday, July 7, 2015

THE DATING GAME, part something or other

     If a successful date is defined as "getting subsequent dates" then I've had three successful dates in my life. Those three successful dates have had two things in common.

     The first was that every first date I've had which ended with the girl kissing me of her own free will (no leaning in or other kind of pressuring on my part) resulted in a second date. It seems late in the game to be learning this lesson but from now on if I have a first date which does not end with me getting a kiss, I'm never talking to that girl again. That's one notch higher for my personal confidence...at 36.

     The second, and certainly less important but still curious, thing my successful first dates have all had in common is the girl has been 29 regardless of my age at the time. I'm not reading too deeply into that however...

     Unfortunately only two of those successful dates featured girls whose names were that of '80s songs. That would've been a great coincidence to keep going. I suppose there's still time enough yet for me to successfully meet a Rosanna, Jenny, Sara, Carrie, Joanna, Amanda, Gloria, Sherrie, Luka, and even a Billie Jean... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment