Friday, January 7, 2011

FUN WAS HAD BECAUSE I WAS TIRED...

      Yesterday at about 3:30 p.m., which is about halfway through my sleep period, I got two texts in-a-row from a friend regarding something important. That's why I leave my phone on even when I'm sleeping. I do it for you guys. Everyone else is silenced. I haven't come up with an alias for this friend yet but thankfully, this friend's pseudo identity isn't necessary for this post.

      Anyways, I heard the text alert and sleepily reached for my phone to see who it was. But I didn't grab my phone, I grabbed my camera. I spent the better part of a minute fiddling with my camera and its settings wondering why it was I couldn't find the text message before it dawned on me that I had grabbed the wrong device. I found it amusing that my hands clearly "knew" I was holding my camera. I didn't try to open it like I would with my phone. I pushed the correct buttons to navigate the camera's menus. But eventually it clicked and I lived alone with my stupidity...until now of course. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment