Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WHO KNEW CONSOLIDATION TOOK SO LONG?

     I've been dismantling an old blog account of mine for the past two days now and reposting most of the old entries here since I can assign false posting dates to them. I thought this would be an afternoon but then I remembered this journal was from my early internetting when I used real names and actually wanted to be found so I've been forced to reread them and scrub identifying information and remove pictures and links that could lead to identification of both me and the people in my life whom I'm talking about.

      Long, difficult work. This Blogspot started in August 2010 so any entry prior to that month is from That Other Journal. Do you want a taste of my shitty past? Then click on the tag "That Other Journal" and read away to your heart's content...or not (as will more likely be the case).

      I'll have to finish my task another time. I'm getting close to the end though. If I stick to it, maybe by the end of the week. We'll see...or not (as will more likely be the case).

1 comment:

Post a Comment